PERSONAL DATA POLICY
In connection with the Personal Data Ordinance of 25 May 2018, you will get an insight into how we use your information and about your rights therefrom.
- Christina Svenningsen ApS v / Christina Svenningsen is the data responsible for the information that, through us, is received from you. We are thereby responsible for ensuring that your personal information is handled securely and in accordance with applicable law.
The purpose of having your personal information
- To book appointments in connection with consultations, house cleaning, remote consultations, private events and participation in lecture evenings, courses and workshops.
- To be able to send confirmations and invoices, by phone and by e-mail.
- To be able to send audio file to you via your email
- So that you can receive newsletters if desired.
The information recorded about you is
- Name (first name, or first name and last name)
- Your email
- Your mobile number
- Your address (in case of private event or house cleaning)
- Agreement on booking in the booking system, Terapeutbooking
The information thereby registered about you is solely the information we have received in writing from you.
Third Party & Disclosure
- Your information will not be passed on to third parties, nor will it be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- We have a data processor agreement with the booking system, Terapeutbooking, which stores your data and personal information securely and encrypted. It is a requirement that we as data controller have a data processor agreement with Terapeutbooking as data processor.
Duration of data storage
- We store your personal information for 5 years from the last activity, after which the information is automatically deleted.
- You have the right to gain insight into the information that you have registered with us.
- Your information will be used solely for the above purposes.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can have your personal information deleted or corrected at any time
You have the opportunity to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, and read more about your rights via www.datatilsynet.dk
Christina Svenningsen, owner of Christina Svenningsen ApS, 1. December 2019.